Friday, February 18, 2011

Hopeless

Last week i was went for my 1st job interview in my life. Actually everything has been in well planned, my transport, my salary usage...all gone! :'( 2 days ago, my bro in law told me, he had talk to his boss about my salary and his boss was actually decide to take up me on this position. However, yesterday a bad news that i get from him was that ppl which want to resign is still under contract, he cant resign unless he compensate for company. My bro in law told me, he and his boss already approve to let him resign, but another boss deny. Because of him, my plan is gone, my hope is hopeless. I was pissed off, why every time the same case was happen on me, they gimme a hope, but the result i get is hopeless. sigh ~ what to do?!! now noone i can rely anymore, i just have to apply other job by myself. when only i can get a job? ! I really don't know, i don't want to waste my time to stay at home everyday and do nothing. I want to learn something, i just want to get some experience, i want to fight for my future because i was getting older soon.

chow for now... :(




1 comment:

  1. 无所谓,再接再厉,要相信雨后就是彩虹的出现,慢慢地灿烂的太阳就会跟着出现。加油!!

    ReplyDelete