Thursday, October 1, 2009

1 oct 2009

same as usually i wake at 7.30 today ,then waiting him to fetch me go to find johan and tim and ask for help. today is cw due date,until now my report still not yet finish.i was worried about it...after fetch johan and tim we went to mr.pot and continue our cw at there. Then around 1pm we went for our class, luckily pn rosmah know that we all rushing our cw at that moment and she had decided to let us do our cw cos she know we wont concentrate if she having class. Until 5pm, i still left 2 sections of the report not yet complete. So,we had decided go to johan's working place and continue our report. me,him,tim,jun and bear also at there...until 9pm,johan was close the shop,at that moment we had completed our report yet me,him and jun still not yet upload our cw to the uk site. So, we went to johan's hostel and upload the cw. When we upload, suddenly it said server not found, i was started nervous ...and we called ms koo if the server is down then we cant upload the cw then what can we do,she asked us to call ms joanne. but luckily...after few mins our cw was successfully upload. already 10.20pm,then me,him,johan and tim went to food court opposite pcghs there having our dinner. After dinner he drop them bk to their hostel then dropped me. I reach home at 11.20, and he need to take abt 30 mins to reach home..so i was wish he can reach b4 12 bcos tonight after 12am is his birthday....luckily i still can wish him on time...happy birthday dear! last, i want to thank ms koo,johan,tim and him that helping me a lot in my cw.thanks you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment